Fw: I bought the wrong car!

Ken Nelson

I bought the wrong car! -

Peter Anning

I can't speak of the first two cars, but the last one, the Tesla, was clearly a photoshopped trick. Fun!

-- Peter Anning
   p.anning@...

On Monday, April 11, 2022, 01:48:33 PM PDT, Ken Nelson <citbuff@...> wrote:

I bought the wrong car! -

Matthew Spielberg

I remember seeing a "movietone short" which had a fifties American car with the spare tire mounted vertically inside the trunk, sideways. Push a button, tire moved down and lifted the back of the car and rolled the rear into a parking place.

Note that Jeep is lifted in the same fashion. But if you look while the car is pivoted, the front wheels do not turn.

Yeah, another fake.

On 4/11/2022 1:48 PM, Ken Nelson wrote:

I bought the wrong car! -

Keith Murphy

On Apr 11, 2022, at 1:48 PM, Ken Nelson <citbuff@...> wrote:

I bought the wrong car! -

Ken Nelson

Wow!  Nice drift!  Thanks Keith for sending this!

Ken

On Mon, Apr 11, 2022 at 4:10 PM Keith Murphy via groups.io <Keithddl527=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I didn’t

On Apr 11, 2022, at 1:48 PM, Ken Nelson <citbuff@...> wrote:

I bought the wrong car! -

Lou

OK Arcaners,
    Parallel Park this!
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX9ZPmQgiZI>
        Lou

On 4/11/2022 4:50 PM, Ken Nelson wrote:
Wow!  Nice drift!  Thanks Keith for sending this!

Ken

On Mon, Apr 11, 2022 at 4:10 PM Keith Murphy via groups.io <Keithddl527=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I didn’t

On Apr 11, 2022, at 1:48 PM, Ken Nelson <citbuff@...> wrote:

I bought the wrong car! -

Geoff Kirkpatrick

Holy crap, that logging truck driver is incredible. I guess the consequences of a mistake being death hones one's skills.

Matt, I remember seeing that video as well. The world just wasn't ready for that guy's genius, it seems. :-)

Matthew Spielberg

They are calling the sideways spare in the trunk "fifth wheel steering" and you tube has several videos.