Four Lloyd Alexanders in Morgan Hill for $1000

RTuttle

Found these Lloyd Alexanders in Morgan Hill for sale. All four for $1000. Anyone want to split it four ways? $250 for an Alexander TS doesn’t sound so bad.

Here’s the link: https://derelictdiariesblog.blogspot.com/2021/09/forgotten-peoples-car-4-1960-lloyd.html?m=1

-Rowan

Ken Nelson

Rowan, I got a Lloyd wagon running yrs ago & know  them somewhat - who do I contact about them?  I'd like to buy the wagon - these have a neat engine - OHC - twin, FWD, gastank hanging on the firewall in front of the driver!  Swing axle rear end.  I might be able to find room for one of these  -whats your phone number? - I dont have it -

Ken Nelson

On Sun, Sep 5, 2021 at 5:42 PM RTuttle <tatorsaurus@...> wrote:

Found these Lloyd Alexanders in Morgan Hill for sale. All four for $1000. Anyone want to split it four ways? $250 for an Alexander TS doesn’t sound so bad.

Here’s the link: https://derelictdiariesblog.blogspot.com/2021/09/forgotten-peoples-car-4-1960-lloyd.html?m=1

-Rowan

Dick Tuttle

Rowan's aunt Star went to see the cars and says the pictures were taken before a herd of big goats was allowed into where they are stored.  The goats pretty well trampled all the horizontal surfaces, hood, roof, caving them in a lot.  Parts cars only.

Rowan, I got a Lloyd wagon running yrs ago & know  them somewhat - who do I contact about them?  I'd like to buy the wagon - these have a neat engine - OHC - twin, FWD, gastank hanging on the firewall in front of the driver!  Swing axle rear end.  I might be able to find room for one of these  -whats your phone number? - I dont have it -

Ken Nelson

On Sun, Sep 5, 2021 at 5:42 PM RTuttle <tatorsaurus@...> wrote:
Found these Lloyd Alexanders in Morgan Hill for sale. All four for $1000. Anyone want to split it four ways? $250 for an Alexander TS doesn’t sound so bad.

RTuttle

I contacted the owner anyways and asked for current photos. It’s a shame the goats got to them. Maybe he’ll lower his price.

If I get a response I’ll send the photos here.