Topics

Ford Zephyr on Craigslist

Raymond Nierlich

Forwarded by my pal in Portland. A very rare car in the states. Looks to be in pretty good original condition. This is basically the 4 cylinder Consul with two more cylinders added on. Only reason I know this is the Consul is the same engine as in my Thames 400. Ray

Matthew Spielberg

Does anyone else see a face in this Ford? I, for one, see an English Bulldog.