From: Dave Voss d.v.voss@... [fiatamerica] <fiatamerica@...>
Date: Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 8:27 AM
Subject: [fiatamerica] 1970 Fiat 850 Sedan
To: <fiatamerica@...>

Hello,

I'm losing the local off-site storage that I've been using to keep classic cars out of the weather, and so I've decided to sell my 1970 Fiat 850 Sedan, rather than park it on the street perpetually, or store it farther away from home where I'll rarely drive it.  I've attached a single picture to this email, I have many more to share along with details about it's history, recent work, upgrades, etc. for anyone interested in being this neat car's next owner.  In general it looks good, runs and drives well, and is reliable with no pressing issues..  Please contact me at this email address off the mailing list if you or anyone you know might be interested.
Thanks!

-Dave Voss

__._,_.___

Posted by: Dave Voss <d.v.voss@...>
Community email addresses:
  Post message: fiatamerica@...
  Subscribe:    fiatamerica-subscribe@...

Shortcut URL to this page:

.

__,_._,___

Dave Smith

Damn it, Red Fred. Now I have a Fiat 850.  I'll have to fire sale my NSU Typ110 (fairly easy project), NSU TT (hard project) NSU Sport Prinz (needs engine work) and 1952 Singer roadster (with hot rodded Volvo drive train) because I said I'd get rid of cars before getting another and I got accustomed to having a roof over my head.  The Other Dave is going to hold it for me for a bit.  I told him it was your fault.

Dave in Sacramento

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 9:40 AM Red Fred <redfred47@...> wrote:
Hi Gang,
   Here's a wee gem offered by a great guy, and super Fiat mechanic.   I have no idea what the asking price is, but I've always  found Dave to be an honest, straightforward guy.   If you  really are interested, tell him that I sent ya, as he would probably be wondering how someone outside the Fiat Club contacted him on  this.

RF.

Red Fred

I don't  think that you will be disappointed; Dave Voss does nice work.

Congratulations!

RF.

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 4:45 PM Dave Smith <gornzilla@...> wrote:

[...]

Larry Sacks

I'll second what Red Fred said... Dave's car have always been very nicely taken care of...

Larry

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 5:17 PM Red Fred <redfred47@...> wrote:
[...]

It's good to hear that Dave is a good guy.  I'll take the train down next week and will swing by LA to visit a friend on my way back to Sacramento. Then hide it until I've sold a car or three.

Dave

Red Fred

OR, you could just do what one of our Indian Bike guys did to hide things from his wife; he painted them all the same!   She never knew.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 7:30 AM Dave Smith <gornzilla@...> wrote:
It's good to hear that Dave is a good guy.  I'll take the train down next week and will swing by LA to visit a friend on my way back to Sacramento. Then hide it until I've sold a car or three.

Dave

Dave Smith

Great idea!  If it was red, I'd just say it's one of my NSUs and she wouldn't notice.