Fiat Topolino info needed -

Ken Nelson

Hi Arcaners, does anyone out there own or know an owner of an early - '47 or thereabouts - Fiat Topolino?   A friend with a slipping clutch on his '47 is looking for a workshop manual or information on any peculiarities of removing the transmission to examine the clutch and rebuild or replace it if necessary.  It may be like most rear drive transmissions, but any prior info would be helpful so we don't muck anything up.  Ideally, pics of the process and details of dropping the trans could be located and emailed.  I can be reached at this email or
248-515-9879 -

Thanks,
Ken Nelson

Lou

Hi Ken,
    I don't have any knowledge or literature
for a 1947 Topolino but I'll wish you a
Happy Holidays.        Lou

Or a Morgan tandem:

On 12/22/2022 8:22 PM, Ken Nelson wrote:

Hi Arcaners, does anyone out there own or know an owner of an early - '47 or thereabouts - Fiat Topolino?   A friend with a slipping clutch on his '47 is looking for a workshop manual or information on any peculiarities of removing the transmission to examine the clutch and rebuild or replace it if necessary.  It may be like most rear drive transmissions, but any prior info would be helpful so we don't muck anything up.  Ideally, pics of the process and details of dropping the trans could be located and emailed.  I can be reached at this email or
248-515-9879 -

Thanks,

Thanks Lou - & a happy new year to you -

Ken