Fiat Topolino info needed -

Ken Nelson

Hi Arcaners, does anyone out there own or know an owner of an early - '47 or thereabouts - Fiat Topolino?   A friend with a slipping clutch on his '47 is looking for a workshop manual or information on any peculiarities of removing the transmission to examine the clutch and rebuild or replace it if necessary.  It may be like most rear drive transmissions, but any prior info would be helpful so we don't muck anything up.  Ideally, pics of the process and details of dropping the trans could be located and emailed.  I can be reached at this email or 
248-515-9879 -

Thanks,
Ken Nelson 

Lou

Hi Ken,               
    I don't have any knowledge or literature    
for a 1947 Topolino but I'll wish you a    
Happy Holidays.        Lou       

Or a Morgan tandem:        

On 12/22/2022 8:22 PM, Ken Nelson wrote:

Hi Arcaners, does anyone out there own or know an owner of an early - '47 or thereabouts - Fiat Topolino?   A friend with a slipping clutch on his '47 is looking for a workshop manual or information on any peculiarities of removing the transmission to examine the clutch and rebuild or replace it if necessary.  It may be like most rear drive transmissions, but any prior info would be helpful so we don't muck anything up.  Ideally, pics of the process and details of dropping the trans could be located and emailed.  I can be reached at this email or 
248-515-9879 -

Thanks,
Ken Nelson 

Ken Nelson

Thanks Lou - & a happy new year to you -

Ken

On Thu, Dec 22, 2022 at 9:11 PM Lou via groups.io <c1937=znet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Ken,               
    I don't have any knowledge or literature    
for a 1947 Topolino but I'll wish you a    
Happy Holidays.        Lou       

Or a Morgan tandem:        

On 12/22/2022 8:22 PM, Ken Nelson wrote:
248-515-9879 -

Thanks,
Ken Nelson