[FIAT America] Skywalker Sound Audio Recording Request - Fiat 238\500d

Larry Sacks

This was posted to Fiat America. If anyone has on of the cars, please contact Hanns.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hanns Ullrich <hannsullrich1@...>
Date: Thu, Apr 14, 2022 at 2:12 PM
Subject: [FIAT America] Skywalker Sound Audio Recording Request - Fiat 238\500d
To: FIAT America Members <fiatamerica@...>

We received a request from Anthony De Francesco at Skywalker Sound in
Nicassio. If you have a running 500D or 238 and would like to help, please
let me know and I can give you Anthony's contact information.
See his request below.

-Hanns

 Hey there members of the Fiat community!

Skywalker sound is looking to record a couple specific cars for an upcoming
project.

I'm in the initial stages of trying to track down a *1965-75 Fiat 238*
and *1965-70
Fiat 500d *to get them comprehensively recorded.  Generally it
involves equipping the vehicle up with 6-7 mics and about a half day of
noodling around and high and low speeds up at Skywalker Ranch.  If you know
anyone that may be interested please feel free to get in touch with me and
I can provide much more detailed information.  We provide some compensation
for time\gas and it's generally a pretty good time for those involved.

Thanks again for your time and I look forward to hearing from you at your
earliest convenience!

Lawrence Rhodes

All I know is they pay really well. At least musicians.  Lawrence Rhodes