Ferndale Concours on Main

David Russel

Just in case anyone is interested. I’m not going but will stay on their mail list and forward notices of their events.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Pat Wille, Ferndale Concours Executive Director" <pat@...>
Date: April 25, 2022 at 11:06:15 AM PDT
To: djrussel@...
Subject: Ferndale Concours on Main - Registration is Open

Ferndale Concours on Main

is returning in September!

Greetings Concours Community,

Picture yourself stepping back in time or spending a long weekend in the country or touring beautifully rugged yet serene Redwood forests. How about dinner in a mansion and touring a well-preserved 1860s cottage near the ocean. Visiting a winery and a brewery. Enjoying genuine and sincere hospitality.
And of course - the cars.

This is a Concours that’s like no other.

Find Out More

We are thrilled to invite you to the 5th Ferndale Concours on Main. We have missed the Concours community.

Here's a quick overview of the weekend:

See schedule details for more information

Thursday, September 8: Starting in San Rafael, a visit to a private automobile collection, a winery, lunch, the Redwoods and dinner.
Friday, September 9: A tour of an exquisite cottage near the ocean, a brewery, Carl's Car World and fun yet relaxing reception.
Saturday, September 10: A visit to the Trees of Mystery in Del Norte County, culminating the day with dinner at the Carson Mansion in Eureka.
Sunday, September 11: Concours on the Avenue in Ferndale on Main Street followed by a traditional dinner right off Main Street.
Monday, September 12: “Hate to See You Go” breakfast in Ferndale.

Schedule Details

Space is limited.

Our “field”, on Ferndale’s historic Main Street, is limited to 100 vehicles.
Make sure you send in your
registration application early so you don't miss out.

Learn all about our festival of automotive fun at our
website.

See you in September!

Register Today
Please let know if you have any questions.
Pat Wille
Executive Director
Ferndale Concours on Main

pat@...
Brought to you by The Ferndale Chamber of Commerce, Humboldt Lodging Alliance and all our other wonderful sponsors