[Donut Derelicts] Need paint polished on '85 2Cv - know a place near Los Altos?

Ken Nelson

Thanks Karl, will check it out -

Ken

On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 1:45 PM Karl Swartz <gcmap360@...> wrote:
David Helmer

He’s in Mountain View, less than a mile from Bagel Street Cafe, but will come to you. Please tell him I referred you.

 -- Karl

On Jan 19, 2023, at 10:23 AM, Ken Nelson <citbuff@...> wrote:

Anyone know a detailer near Los Altos & the bagel shop who could polish the paint on an '85 2CV Citroen?  Looking for someone who could possibly come to house  if car can't be brought to them, or I get it to them if it's mobile.

Thanks,
Ken Nelson
248-515-9879