Day 4 Focus - Ferndale Concours on Main

David Russel

F. Y. I.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Pat Wille, Ferndale Concours Executive Director" <pat@...>
Date: August 5, 2022 at 2:23:18 PM GMT+8
To: djrussel@...
Subject: Day 4 Focus -  Ferndale Concours on Main

Ferndale Concours on Main

September 8 - 12

Hello Concours Enthusiast,

If y
ou have already registered, thank you. If you haven't yet registered please note that the registration deadline is right around the corner and the field is limited.

There are a lot of reasons that concours enthusiasts think that Ferndale Concours on Main is cool.

Here's another reason:

  • The average temperature in September for a typical day ranges from a high of 67°F (19°C) and a low of 55°F (13°C).
  •  In September, there's a 7% chance of rain on an average day.
  • September in Ferndale is mild with little chance of rain.

This is a Concours that’s like no other.

Register Today
Find Out More
Sunday, September 11 - Day Four
Concours Day!

  • 7:00 a.m.The field opens for vehicle placement
  • 10:00 a.m. field placement ends
  • 10:00 a.m. Judging begins
  • 12:00 p.m. Judging ends
  • 2:00 p.m. Trophy presentation begins
  • ~ 4:00 p.m. "Best in Show" Awarded
Followed by dinner at the Ferndale Community Center.
A home cooked meal including meatloaf, potatoes and more.
Lodging in Ferndale and Humboldt
The Victorian Inn is the Concours’ headquarters hotel.

Please be sure to book your lodging soon.

Ferndale has many great places to stay.
Overview of your Concours Weekend

Thursday, September 8: Starting in San Rafael, a visit to a private automobile collection, a winery, lunch, the Redwoods and dinner.

Friday, September 9: A tour of an exquisite cottage near the ocean, a brewery, Carl's Car World and fun yet relaxing reception.

Saturday, September 10: A visit to the Trees of Mystery in Del Norte County, a private 60+ vehicle collection featuring brass-era autos,
culminating the day with dinner at the Carson Mansion in Eureka.

Sunday, September 11: Concours day on Main Street in Ferndale followed by a traditional dinner right off Main Street.

Monday, September 12: “Hate to See You Go” breakfast in Ferndale.

Schedule Details

Space is limited.

Our “field”, on Ferndale’s historic Main Street, is limited to 100 vehicles.
Make sure you send in your
registration application early so you don't miss out.
Learn all about our festival of automotive fun at our
website.
Hope to see you in September!

Register Today
Pat Wille
Executive Director
Ferndale Concours on Main

pat@...
Brought to you by The Ferndale Chamber of Commerce, Humboldt Lodging Alliance and all our other wonderful sponsors

This email was sent to djrussel@...
Ferndale Chamber of Commerce · PO Box 325 · Ferndale, CA 95536-0325 · USA