Crosley on BaT

David Russel

 Wish I'd seen this earlier so it could have been shared giving every one a bit more time to consider bidding

It is in California and the competition hasn't been harsh.

David, if you buy it, I will get it from Atwater for you.

On 4/23/2021 12:10 AM, David Russel wrote:
 Wish I'd seen this earlier so it could have been shared giving every one a bit more time to consider bidding

It is in California and the competition hasn't been harsh.

I don't recognize the "replacement" engine. Does not appear to be a Croseley, which along with the "spot" brakes would be the more interesting part of the car.