Topics

Car Producing Countries

Ken Nelson

Really interesting video showing the car output over the years

Lon Price

Best graphic I Have seen in awhile. Amazing output by China.

On Aug 24, 2020, at 9:11 PM, Ken Nelson <citbuff@...> wrote:

Really interesting video showing the car output over the years

<Top 10 Car Producing Countries 1950    - 2019.mp4>

Craig Parada

This? Yes, interesting to watch how the can remain and rankings change. There are a lot of cars being built!!