Topics

Car Care Advice of Possible Benefit

David Russel

The following Classic Car Care guide from Hagerty has some tips and tricks that might come in handy.  As not everyone uses Hagerty thought it was worth sharing.

David

Craig Parada

Thank you, David! I’ve been insured by Hagerty since they started offering boat policies for Amphicars some years ago, but had not seen this useful piece. It makes clear everything I did wrong laying the vehicle up for the move and now pandemic, but it’s good to know now, and mistakes will not be repeated!
Thank you for thinking of us all.
Craig