[CaliforniaMelee] 1973 Porsche 914 for sale

David Russel

Any one buying these? Just forwarding so don’t ask me for info.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "atsc720p via groups.io" <atsc720p=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: September 23, 2021 at 8:23:33 PM PDT
To: CaliforniaMelee@groups.io
Subject: [CaliforniaMelee] 1973 Porsche 914 for sale

Although we both remember it being a fun to drive, aggressive little monster, it's just not getting driven very much these days.

1973 Porsche 914 is for sale: it's original 1.7L engine was rebuilt by Jansen Engineering in 2009 to 2L with Weber carbs and Pertronix ignition.
Superlite 16x7" wheels, original color was probably yellow, now red. A little rust in one door sill, we have a replacement kit for the rear bulk head
upholstery and panel in hand, but not installed. Located in San Mateo.  $5,500
Email us at atsc720p@... for photos and more information.
Michele and Dave

Craig Parada