[CaliforniaMelee] 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Corsa 180 Turbo Project for sale

David Russel

F. Y. I.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "James Jensen via groups.io" <jamesolefjensen=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: August 26, 2021 at 8:41:21 AM PDT
To: California Melee <CaliforniaMelee@groups.io>
Subject: [CaliforniaMelee] 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Corsa 180 Turbo Project for sale

I recently made the acquaintance of a retired gentleman who is looking to unload his 1965 Corsa Turbo.  It "ran when parked" but has been parked for a while (15 years I think he said). It's a project for sure.

Upside: it's all there. He believes it's the original drivetrain. The body is straight. The undercarriage is clean (no gunk or rust)

Downside: mice got to all the soft parts. Some rust around the windshield and rear window frames.

He'd very much like to sell it to someone who wants to restore it. It's in San Mateo.

I can relay more information or make introductions to an interested party.

- James
650.722.1474

Larry Sacks

I passed this along to the Silicon Valley Corsa club....

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 10:03 AM David Russel <djrussel@...> wrote:
F. Y. I.

Begin forwarded message: