BaT for Tools?

David Russel

each of these tool sets sold for more for every fun/toy car I've ever bought except for 1 car.  Fun to watch but don't think I'll ever buy off BaT.  Selling would be a different matter.

enjoy
David

Scott Davis

Apparently I've invested poorly over the years; My original Toyota tool kits pulled in the yards over the years are still being well used, but likely don't have the same two bidders!!!

Now, to convince the wife that the full garage is a highly valuable concentration of equity...

At 09:50 PM 6/23/2022, you wrote:
each of these tool sets sold for more for every fun/toy car I've ever bought except for 1 car. Fun to watch but don't think I'll ever buy off BaT. Selling would be a different matter.

<https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1961-porsche-original-factory-356b-tool-kit/>https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1961-porsche-original-factory-356b-tool-kit/Â

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1956-porsche-original-factory-tool-kit/

enjoy
David