Topics

BaT does have the occasional Arcane vehicle, dat's for sure

David Russel

Not too many of these on the block, and in Sacramento no less.

Tempting but am maxed out with toy motor vehicles.

David

Red Fred

I like the Continental in the driveway.

RF.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 5:08 PM David Russel <djrussel@...> wrote:
Not too many of these on the block, and in Sacramento no less.

Tempting but am maxed out with toy motor vehicles.

David

Peter Anning

The seller is the President of the Freewheeler's car club, Scott Mikelson.

-- Peter Anning
   p.anning@...

On Thursday, September 17, 2020, 5:08:21 PM PDT, David Russel <djrussel@...> wrote:

Not too many of these on the block, and in Sacramento no less.

Tempting but am maxed out with toy motor vehicles.

David

Dave Smith

I was the first bidder, but I'm assuming it'll go for 50k which is 45k more than I can afford. They only live 3 miles or so from me.  Besides, I should be looking for someone who has experience rebuilding NSU engines instead.

Richard Ranch

I thought the market for these was around $20k five years ago but they come up so rarely I guess the sky is the limit.