Bad driving

Ken Nelson

So he borrowed her car.........

Larry Sacks

Call me suspicious but this link seems more like a spoofed email.

Ken - if I'm wrong, please correct me and accept my apologies.  If I'm correct, you might want to update your password and answers to your security questions.

Larry

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 1:02 PM Ken Nelson <citbuff@...> wrote:
So he borrowed her car.........

Matthew Spielberg

If it is a fake, it is a really good fake, with lots of news coverage, including the Associated Press.

On 4/14/2021 2:14 PM, Larry Sacks wrote:
Call me suspicious but this link seems more like a spoofed email.

Ken - if I'm wrong, please correct me and accept my apologies.  If I'm correct, you might want to update your password and answers to your security questions.

Larry

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 1:02 PM Ken Nelson <citbuff@...> wrote:
So he borrowed her car.........

Larry Sacks

You clicked the link?  I bet you also touch benches and other things that have "wet paint" signs affixed to them!  And push the button that says "do not push"!  :-)

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 2:49 PM Matthew Spielberg <mspielberg@...> wrote:

If it is a fake, it is a really good fake, with lots of news coverage, including the Associated Press.

On 4/14/2021 2:14 PM, Larry Sacks wrote:
Call me suspicious but this link seems more like a spoofed email.

Ken - if I'm wrong, please correct me and accept my apologies.  If I'm correct, you might want to update your password and answers to your security questions.

Larry

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 1:02 PM Ken Nelson <citbuff@...> wrote:
So he borrowed her car.........

Larry Sacks

Zowie!  That is impressive but I agree with one of the comments that said it should say "ex-girlfriend."

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 2:49 PM Matthew Spielberg <mspielberg@...> wrote:

If it is a fake, it is a really good fake, with lots of news coverage, including the Associated Press.

On 4/14/2021 2:14 PM, Larry Sacks wrote:
Call me suspicious but this link seems more like a spoofed email.

Ken - if I'm wrong, please correct me and accept my apologies.  If I'm correct, you might want to update your password and answers to your security questions.

Larry

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 1:02 PM Ken Nelson <citbuff@...> wrote:
So he borrowed her car.........

I trusted in Mr Google, and accessed the interweb, searching maserati suv freeway crash.

Now let me go and wash my hands, since I touched my computer, which is attached to the internet. And I need to attempt to wash off the wet paint.

On 4/14/2021 3:34 PM, Larry Sacks wrote:.
You clicked the link?  I bet you also touch benches and other things that have "wet paint" signs affixed to them!  And push the button that says "do not push"!  :-)

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 2:49 PM Matthew Spielberg <mspielberg@...> wrote:

If it is a fake, it is a really good fake, with lots of news coverage, including the Associated Press.

On 4/14/2021 2:14 PM, Larry Sacks wrote:
Call me suspicious but this link seems more like a spoofed email.

Ken - if I'm wrong, please correct me and accept my apologies.  If I'm correct, you might want to update your password and answers to your security questions.

Larry

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 1:02 PM Ken Nelson <citbuff@...> wrote:
So he borrowed her car.........

Larry Sacks

How did you know to search (personally I use "DuckDuckGo" for my search engine)  for "maserati suv freeway crash."  I didn't get that from the email.. which is why I thought it was spoofed.

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 3:45 PM Matthew Spielberg <mspielberg@...> wrote:

[...]

nbarile

Spoof or not?
This was posted on several local news sites.
Nic