Topics

Auto Radios Available

David Russel

In French and English, this fine classic is available for the cost of
mailing or free if picked up.

The Good News: it is new in the box. Maybe playing cassettes instead
of disks is also good news for someone.

The Bad News: no wire harness, mounting hardware, or instructions in the box.

First come first served. If no takers it will eventually go into E-waste.

Feel free to forward to interested parties.

Ken Nelson

I can use it David - don't have one for the DS wagon I just bought in Dec.  Even have a couple of cassettes - what's your street address again if no one else has asked for it?

Regds,
Ken

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 3:47 PM David Russel <djrussel@...> wrote:
In French and English, this fine classic is available for the cost of
mailing or free if picked up.

The Good News:  it is new in the box. Maybe playing cassettes instead
of disks is also good news for someone.

The Bad News:  no wire harness, mounting hardware, or instructions in the box.

First come first served. If no takers it will eventually go into E-waste.

Feel free to forward to interested parties.

You is first...and foremost.

No rush for my getting rid of it but if want to get it sooner than later we can set a day/time this week.

Can show you the jug at same time. Crack location doesn’t quite lend itself to being dealt with by drilling it out to have a nice round opening which is easier to plug. It’s been on a garage shelf for about 10 years so again, no rush.

As for the plastic retainer clips there is one unbroken one which is why scanning and printing came to mind. The pin is held in by friction. Having a set of cork borers from lab days plus an assortment of rubber corks it shouldn’t be too hard to make replacements.

Address is 3406 Shady Spring Lane MtnVw 94040