Another Indian for RF?

David Russel

Fred,

Does this one fit in your collection?

No worry about speeding tickets with this one.

David

Red Fred

Looks a little too powerful for me!  Actually, despite some clever marketing schemes, the only Indians we recognize are the Springfield, Mass built units from 1901 to 1953.   But it is a long, twisted & contorted journey to follow the name, and the products; all the way up to now!

Very interesting,

Thanks, RF.

On Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 11:25 AM David Russel <djrussel@...> wrote:
Fred,

Does this one fit in your collection?

No worry about speeding tickets with this one.

Well, my tongue was slightly in cheek, but thought it might be entertaining….to look at, not to own.

On Jun 3, 2021, at 4:31 PM, Red Fred <redfred47@...> wrote:

Looks a little too powerful for me!  Actually, despite some clever marketing schemes, the only Indians we recognize are the Springfield, Mass built units from 1901 to 1953.   But it is a long, twisted & contorted journey to follow the name, and the products; all the way up to now!

Very interesting,

Thanks, RF.

On Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 11:25 AM David Russel <djrussel@...> wrote:
Fred,

Does this one fit in your collection?

No worry about speeding tickets with this one.

David

Red Fred

absolutely!

Thanks