Annual (sort of) gathering, business meeting and Road Kill Brunch. Save the date.

Matthew Spielberg

Please mark your calendars, and start working on pot luck contributions.

This will be the last gathering at the HSC (Hayward Substitute Clubhouse) Our host will be changing locations.

Full bar will be in operation. Possibly fire up the grill, but the kitchen, range and ovens will be available.

Saturday September 18, 10 AM or so until afternoon.

31640 Hayman St, Hayward.

We will be following CDC guidelines, whatever they happen to be at the time. I am not going to be the vaccine police, but if you have not been shot, please wear a mask. And maybe even if you have.

Note that the cars will remain outside, due to lack of proof of vaccination status.

If you can not bring your Arcane vehicle, bring pictures, bring sotries.

Bring ideas for future runs. Runs to other folks collections, runs on beautiful back roads. Runs.