Topics

Amothjer virus -

Ken Nelson

The video below in Van Nuys shows a virus that may be worse than covid19 - the police response here is the more frightening one - the subliminal prejudice that seems to rise instantly - in the wrong direction, at the wrong party - to color.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?t=11&v=2648071771966259

Ken

Larry Sacks

Not sure what police response you saw in the video. I saw several police cars drive by, after the people that were trying to break into REI were forced to leave by a pair of people protesting and doing what they can to prevent looting and vandalism.

But I’m really uncertain as to why you shared this video to the group?  This is the Arcane Autos group.

Was it because of the lovely Citroen that appears in the background at the 2:37 mark?

On Jun 1, 2020, at 7:37 PM, Ken Nelson <citbuff@...> wrote:

The video below in Van Nuys shows a virus that may be worse than covid19 - the police response here is the more frightening one - the subliminal prejudice that seems to rise instantly - in the wrong direction, at the wrong party - to color.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?t=11&v=2648071771966259

Ken

Fred Cisin

On Mon, 1 Jun 2020, Larry Sacks wrote:
Was it because of the lovely Citroen that appears in the background at the 2:37 mark?
Could y'all edit out all the extraneous stuff, and get better views of the car?

Dick Tuttle

What was that D series doing in the background? Was that the virus worse than covid19?