Alternative hose maker wanted than Royal Brass

sujit roy

Royal brass is not cheap. Are there alternative for making power steering hoses? (Hoses from pump to rack)

Sujit

Ken Nelson

There may still be a hydraulics shop in redwood city - google the subject.  I bought Orings for a Mercedes 600 Grosser about 10 yrs ago - 

Ken

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 12:24 PM sujit roy via groups.io <sujitroy=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Royal brass is not cheap. Are there alternative for making power steering hoses? (Hoses from pump to rack)

Sujit

Ken Chambers

The Hose Shop in Santa Cruz makes all kinds of automotive and industrial hose assemblies.  I find their work top notch, friendly and reasonably priced with quick turn-around, often while you wait.

---Ken Chambers

Dick Tuttle

I've driven by Bay Hydraulics many times on Coleman Ave. in San Jose. Don't know what they offer or how expensive they might be, but here's their info:    https://www.facebook.com/Bay-Hydraulics-Inc-393411054160781/

Dick Tuttle

-----Original Message-----
To: ArcaneAutos@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Dec 17, 2020 6:18 am
Subject: Re: [ArcaneAutos] Alternative hose maker wanted than Royal Brass

The Hose Shop in Santa Cruz makes all kinds of automotive and industrial hose assemblies.  I find their work top notch, friendly and reasonably priced with quick turn-around, often while you wait.

---Ken Chambers

Byron Brill

When I rebuilt a Stag about 15 years ago, Rimmer Bros. in England was my go to supplier.  Have you tried them for the hose?  Rimmerbros.com.

Byron

From: ArcaneAutos@groups.io [mailto:ArcaneAutos@groups.io] On Behalf Of sujit roy via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 9:25 AM
To: ArcaneAutos@groups.io
Subject: [ArcaneAutos] Alternative hose maker wanted than Royal Brass

Sujit

sujit roy

Getting back to every one.
RImmers pipes leak at the flaring. Folk say to get new pipe added to the metal pipe.
I called Bay Hydraulics. They can do it and are relatively local.
Sujit

Red Fred

Good to hear.  Please keep us posted on the process, price, & location.

Merry Motoring, RF.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2020 at 12:08 AM sujit roy via groups.io <sujitroy=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Getting back to every one.
RImmers pipes leak at the flaring. Folk say to get new pipe added to the metal pipe.
I called Bay Hydraulics. They can do it and are relatively local.
Sujit