From: Michele Moore and Premier Concours Promotions <mmoore@...>
Date: Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 4:45 PM
Subject: A Call For Entries in 2020 Concours Events
To: <djrussel@...>

 Quick Links

Keep updated on happenings...
Join Our Mailing List

Join us for the Concours d'Elegance at Lincoln Hills
A Concours d'Elegance with a twist...The Best of the Best

Sunday, May 17, 2020
On the green at the Orchard Creek Lodge
Sun City Lincoln Hills, Lincoln, CA
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM

A Call For Entries!
We are looking for a level of motor car entries that would be limited to previous concours award winners who would then be in a competition. From these award winning entries the Best of the Best would be chosen. There would also be other awards~ Most Elegant, Chairman's Choice, Honorary Judges Choice, etc...
See entry form for more information.
See more information on classes and entry rules
Hotel Information here Space is limited - first come, first served

A benefit for the...

Information here

Keep up to date on all the news for the
Concours d'Elegance at Lincoln Hills
FB

Emblem

The 17th Annual Niello Concours at Serrano
October 4, 2020
On the Green at the Serrano Visitors Center
El Dorado Hills, California

Entry Information here
Concours Video here
All Niello Concours at Serrano Videos here

Emblem

     We would love to hear from you!
What ideas for the 2020 season would you like to see implemented? We welcome your comments and feedback.You can email us at either BMoore@...  MMoore@... or call the office 916.635.2445.
     As the owners of these events we realize we could not do any of the things we do without our sponsors, advertisers, vendors and most of all, YOU-the attendees! Thank you for all of your support. Let's do this 2020!
Sincerely,
Brian & Michele Moore
Premier Concours Promotions, INC
Premier Concours Promotions, 2347 Gold River Road, Suite M, Gold River, CA 95670
Sent by mmoore@... in collaboration with
Constant Contact
Try email marketing for free today!

Matthew Spielberg

Thank you David.

On 2/19/2020 10:21 PM, David Russel wrote:
mistakenly sent this to the old Yahoo list depriving all well transferred accounts of the information.  Will strive to use Groups.io for all future Arcane messages.

Happy driving.
David

Sunday, May 17, 2020
[...]

fred johansen

This shows promise to be a goodie.   I was invited to judge last years inaugural event, but it pretty much got rained out (very unusual for up there).   The Moores are striving to make this a "Best of the Best" show, that is the season opener for Concours.  They also do the last show of the season at Serrano.
   This  year's event conflicts with the Motorcycle Concours at the Quail, which I am committed to.    So you kids go have fun!

RF.