referral needed

Matthew Spielberg

I would be willing to pay good money to someone with real experience with application of weatherstripping. And experience with contact cement.

I have not had the best of luck with it.

And as an aside, does anyone have any idea how long it takes for arm hair to regrow, once ripped out by the roots?

Owy!!!!

On Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 3:11 PM Matthew Spielberg <mspielberg@...> wrote:

I would be willing to pay good money to someone with real experience
with application of weatherstripping. And experience with contact cement.

I have not had the best of luck with it.

And as an aside, does anyone have any idea how long it takes for arm
hair to regrow, once ripped out by the roots?

Larry Sacks

Ouch... It's been awhile since I ripped arm hair out of my arm by the roots.  I suspect it's a bit longer than having iit singed off from a recalcitrant gas BBQ grill where the ignitor had failed and long matches were employed to light said grill.

Larry

On Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 3:11 PM Matthew Spielberg <mspielberg@...> wrote:

I would be willing to pay good money to someone with real experience
with application of weatherstripping. And experience with contact cement.

I have not had the best of luck with it.

And as an aside, does anyone have any idea how long it takes for arm
hair to regrow, once ripped out by the roots?

Bill Simpkins

Weatherstrip adhesive....why contact cement??

On Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 12:46:50 AM PDT, Larry Sacks <lmsacks@...> wrote:

Ouch... It's been awhile since I ripped arm hair out of my arm by the roots.  I suspect it's a bit longer than having iit singed off from a recalcitrant gas BBQ grill where the ignitor had failed and long matches were employed to light said grill.

Larry

On Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 3:11 PM Matthew Spielberg <mspielberg@...> wrote:

I would be willing to pay good money to someone with real experience
with application of weatherstripping. And experience with contact cement.

I have not had the best of luck with it.

And as an aside, does anyone have any idea how long it takes for arm
hair to regrow, once ripped out by the roots?

Actually I have been using 3M weatherstrip adhesive, in black, because it is a better color match for the hair on my forearm.