2,500 mpge

Lawrence Rhodes

Email to Sandy Munroe. The students of Eindhoven have figured out all the engineering problems. The mass production solution will yield a winner. These vehicles are built every two years by a team of engineering students They are 5 passenger vehicles with a trunk and cup-holders as well as other electronic goodies like autonomous re parking if the vehicle is shaded.  I am surprised nobody is jumping on this as a project. It would be interesting if you did a talk on the prospects of this design pro or con. I suspect to keep weight down and avoid regulation a 3 wheel variant might have to be considered. Aptera is a nice design but a lower 4 wheel vehicle might have better aerodynamics for the carrying power. Lawrence Rhodes    https://solarteameindhoven.nl/stellafamily/