[fiatamerica] 1966 Fiat 1100D Sedan

Red Fred

Here's another gem from my buddy Dave, who is a Fiat guru!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dave Voss d.v.voss@... [fiatamerica] <fiatamerica@...>
Date: Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 10:41 AM
Subject: [fiatamerica] 1966 Fiat 1100D Sedan
To: <fiatamerica@...>

Hello,

Hopefully everyone had a nice Thanksgiving holiday.  We need to reduce our fleet of vehicles by one more, so we've decided to sell our 1966 Fiat 1100D Sedan.  This car is an unrestored survivor with typical patina inside and out, and has been registered in California since new, with the original black and yellow license plates.  Life has been too busy for me to spend much time improving this car, so there are misc parts and a new set of tires that I haven't installed that will be included for the next owner.  The car is located in San Luis Obispo, I've attached a picture to this email, please let me know if anyone might be interested, and I can provide more detailed information.  We're needing to move it along by the end of December, and would like it to see it go to someone who appreciates how neat and uncommon these cars are.
Thanks!

-Dave Voss

Posted by: Dave Voss <d.v.voss@...>
Community email addresses: