Topics

PNO in California

Dale

I have several cars on Non-op in Calif.
I get a notice every year asking me if I want to now register the car,otherwise
they stay on non-op. No new fees. My one-time payment has taken care of things in
perpetuity. I just got one last week for a DS.
Dale

sujit roy

Oh. If i register a car as PNO in CA and pay the nominal fee, Is this a one time fee or do I need to pay this fee every year that is is PNO? I though the later was the case.
Regards, Sujit

Red Fred

For PNO, one only pays the smaller fee once, at the beginning of the Non-op period.   You will get a statement in the mail every year, with the option to re-register, or do nothing to keep it on Non-op.   You can contact DMV if you wish to re-register the vehicle at any time

RF..