How to put a truck back on its 18 wheels.

Ken Nelson

Flipping an 18 wheelers upright.

Two interesting and different techniques, first from Germany, second from Brazil.

Two video. Start with the German.

Take your pick!

mark sebolt

I will choose Germany

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 10:15 AM Ken Nelson <citbuff@...> wrote:

Flipping an 18 wheelers upright.

Two interesting and different techniques, first from Germany, second from Brazil.

Two video. Start with the German.

Take your pick!

Bob Merlis

The next time I flip an 18 wheeler I’ll be sure to do it in Germany.

On Aug 16, 2020, at 5:15 PM, Ken Nelson <citbuff@...> wrote:

Flipping an 18 wheelers upright.
Two interesting and different techniques, first from Germany, second from Brazil.
Two video. Start with the German.

Take your pick!

<GERMANY.mp4><BRASIL.mp4>

Lou

Thanks, Ken,
    Yes but, the Brazilians took out a Policia car before the Scania
went into the vineyard.   I also noticed the cable somehow came
loose from the skip loader  and a fellow hopped into the cab and
back out again.   I guess the brakes didn't work or he couldn't
put it in gear.
    I guess I'll call the German tow company if I flip my rig.
               Lou

On 8/16/2020 5:15 PM, Ken Nelson wrote:

Flipping an 18 wheelers upright.

Two interesting and different techniques, first from Germany, second from Brazil.

Two video. Start with the German.

Take your pick!

Byron Brill

But the Brazilian method is so much more entertaining!

Byron

Two interesting and different techniques, first from Germany, second from Brazil.

Two video. Start with the German.

Take your pick!

Peter Langecker

It is good that the cable broke - otherwise the loader might have followed the truck down the hill.
Peter