2000 Spider

Scott Davis

Through my HS years really enjoyed borrowing a 1976 124 and tearing around SoCal.

Love the 2000 EFI, in the light blue I'd be sold:
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/d/santa-cruz-1980-fiat-spider/7368664305.html

Matthew Spielberg

I think it would look good on you.
We could drive it down

I reached out to Citroen guy to see if he had information about the SM

Are you into S and M?

Not my thing

Sent from my IBM Selectric

On Sep 12, 2021, at 5:12 PM, Scott Davis <evlist@davisengineering.net> wrote:

Through my HS years really enjoyed borrowing a 1976 124 and tearing around SoCal.

Love the 2000 EFI, in the light blue I'd be sold:
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/d/santa-cruz-1980-fiat-spider/7368664305.html

Larry Sacks

That is a unique color.

I've noticed that almost all Fiats I've looked at over the years, except for the ones I own amusingly enough, have had something "rebuilt" in the description.  My advice is to ask for receipts or photos of the work or something to confirm whatever was rebuilt really and truly was.

Larry