From: <ArcaneAutos@groups.io> on behalf of Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@...>
Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 12:04 PM
To: <ArcaneAutos@groups.io>
Subject: [ArcaneAutos] 1958 MG Magnette ZB Varitone on BaT

Exquisite example of a very cool car.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1958-mg-magnette-zb-5/

Byron Brill

What a beaut!  On a visit to Washington several years ago we stopped in at a local Cars and Coffee and a lovely Magnette Veritone was in attendance.  After watching me lingering around his car for several minutes, the owner fulfilled a long held wish of mine and offered to let me and Mara take it for a spin.  It didn’t disappoint!  Just wonderful…

Byron