From: "cits4fun" <djrussel@ix.netcom.com>
To: <Arcane_autos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 1:03 AM
Subject: [Arcane_autos] photos posted

Hi guys,

i just posted some pix from the business meeting in the photo section:

You can all add business meeting pix of your own to this album. it
turns out that I took very few pix with the digital camera (it is very
low res.) and the few that were shot on film are still in the camera.

Please feel free to encourage others to join the email list.
Hopefully Sina will add a link for this in the Arcane page. As a
Netscape user, some of the pages are fairly foobahed for me, so I
don't know if she has already done it.

In the meantime you might enjoy the following links
http://www.sparklet.com/~royce/trams/KnowJackSchitt.swf
http://www.asciimation.co.nz/beer/