Re: [SPAM] Two Panhards.

Dick Tuttle

I suspect there is no way to pronounce Panhard that will be understood by a
Frenchman. I have pretty much given up trying to tell a Frenchman that I
have one. They never know what I am talking about. I say some nasal thing like
"Ponaaar" and when they finally get it they say it the exact same I did,
wondering why I couldn't do it right. Pretty much hopeless. Perhaps the best is
not even to try saying it right and do what the Brits do, "Panerd".