Re: Corbin, Geo

Dick Tuttle

The Chevrolet Sprint and Geo Metro were actually quite good little cars as I
see it. Naturally, being the rock bottom of the market they were often
neglected and abused, but even then they were capable of long term operation. With
a modicum of care they give long and economical service, as did the Suzuki
Swift, their progenitor. Maybe I should look for one. Somehow I am often
attracted to the unloved, and electrics leave me cold. There is something about
those pistons reciprocating in well lubricated bores.