[New post] Open top: 1968 Autobianchi Bianchina Furgoncino

Red Fred

Just think of how many Pizzas we could stack into this buggy for our events.  But I guess we'd have to get a separate tanker  truck for the wine?

RF.

Site logo image Classicvirus posted: " While it is true that rarity in itself does not make a car more desirable, it is equally true that rarity makes a classic car certainly full of charm and, at times, of mystery. This is a very rare "van" version of an Autobianchi Bianchina that" Classic Virus

Open top: 1968 Autobianchi Bianchina Furgoncino

Classicvirus

Jul 8

While it is true that rarity in itself does not make a car more desirable, it is equally true that rarity makes a classic car certainly full of charm and, at times, of mystery. This is a very rare "van" version of an Autobianchi Bianchina that had a platform suitable for loading objects as the […]

Read more of this post

Comment
Tip icon image You can also reply to this email to leave a comment.

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Classic Virus.
Change your email settings at manage subscriptions.

http://classicvirus.com/2022/07/08/open-top-1968-autobianchi-bianchina-furgoncino/