Re: Can anyone lend me some wheel dollies for a few hours

sujit roy

Hi Keith,
Oh great. Oh? You are on this list. What a small word.
Please stop by. I can give you to tour of my Stags. I'll put the kettle on for tea.

My address is 6382 Cottonwood Court, Cupertino

Regards, Sujit

---------------------
Sujit Roy
(408) 839-8359
sujitroy@...

On Saturday, May 14, 2022, 04:06:37 PM PDT, Keith Murphy via groups.io <keithddl527@...> wrote:

Hey
I can loan you 2 dollies, I’m your neighbor with the Austin Seven also in the driveway in Cupertino, I think you stopped by one day when you were on a walk - are you  home now?
Keith

On May 14, 2022, at 4:02 PM, sujit roy via groups.io <sujitroy@...> wrote:

I need to rotate my Triumph Stag 180 degrees in the garage. I have 4 Harbor Freight wheel dollies, but two are being used to cart my spare engine around. I just need two for a few hours. I'm in Cupertino,
Regards, Sujit