From: "sujit roy via groups.io" <sujitroy@...>
Date: 4/5/22 08:44 (GMT-08:00)
To: ArcaneAutos@groups.io
Subject: [ArcaneAutos] Metal hardness testing lab recommendation in San Jose

I have a geared water pump shaft. I want to get it hardness tested. Are there any place is and around San Jose which off this service? Something came up in San Leandro on Google, but that is a bit far for me.
There have been a lot of horror stories where the gears are not hardened and they strip.  This is for a Triumph Stag. The Triumph TR7 uses a similar water pump.

Sujit