Re: Any classic Merc owners in this group

Ken Nelson

So - exactly HOW are you supposed to stake them, as that's what the ad says -.

PS Sujit - my cherrypicker is in storage in Sacramento, so I'm afraid you'll need to borrow someone elses if you still need one -

Regards,
Ken

On Mon, Feb 7, 2022 at 5:07 PM sujit roy via groups.io <sujitroy=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I've been told Merc back in the day used staked UJ for the drive lines. If this the case, where do you folks get them replaced? I'm in Cupertino
Early Triumph Stag's used a similar set up.

Here is a link to a UJ which can be used on a Stag. It's listed for  a Merc.

https://www.powertrainindustries.com/story/2851-24?catalog_table=dsp_ujoints

Sujit