Re: Best of France and Italy car show 2021

adrian cockcroft

Leno was there, I got a couple of pictures of him, and a friend got him to pose with his 3yr old for a picture.

There was also a Citroen AX, that they claimed was one of a kind in the USA. I used to have an AX as a second car to my BX when I lived in the UK in the 80's. It's a fairly boring looking car, but had a lot of interesting technology to make it very light weight and simple to build, reduced component count compared to similar cars at the time. It drove well.

Adrian

On Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 10:31 PM Ken Nelson <citbuff@...> wrote:
Nice shots Rowan - glad you got to attend that show.  Leno often shows up I've been told.  Get the R16 down there next year and maybe he'll show up.  Did you have a chance to see the Autobooks/Aerobooks store in Burbank?  It's run by Tina and Chuck - friends in the Citroen club.  You should see their incredible store and meet them when you get back there next year!

Ken

On Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 1:24 PM RTuttle <tatorsaurus@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Here is an album I created of some of the photos i took at the Best of France and Italy car show in Van Nuys. Some amazing French and Italian cars, many of which I have never seen before. My favorites are probably the Citroën Pony and the Peugeot 205 T16. Hopefully next year I can attend in my R16.

Here is the link to album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/i4ftg3UTMDuLBHw6A
-Rowan