Re: Best of France and Italy car show 2021

Ken Nelson

Nice shots Rowan - glad you got to attend that show.  Leno often shows up I've been told.  Get the R16 down there next year and maybe he'll show up.  Did you have a chance to see the Autobooks/Aerobooks store in Burbank?  It's run by Tina and Chuck - friends in the Citroen club.  You should see their incredible store and meet them when you get back there next year!

Ken

On Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 1:24 PM RTuttle <tatorsaurus@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Here is an album I created of some of the photos i took at the Best of France and Italy car show in Van Nuys. Some amazing French and Italian cars, many of which I have never seen before. My favorites are probably the Citroën Pony and the Peugeot 205 T16. Hopefully next year I can attend in my R16.

Here is the link to album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/i4ftg3UTMDuLBHw6A
-Rowan