Re: Why did this bring Ken to mind?

Ken Nelson

Scott, a co. named Wilcap out of Pismo beach makes all sorts of adapters for Mopar and other brands.  And a fellow in SJ at roadtoysunlimited@... evidently does conversions, so I'll be talking with them in Dec or Jan.  PS: on the A3 card, the premium 200 mile card has the Tripinterruption coverage but maybe not others.

Ken

On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 9:08 AM Scott Davis <evlist@...> wrote:
Ken,

Good tip on AAA, thanks.  They've always been good to me as well.

For the later Torqflite, can you swap an adapter
at the back of the block, put new holes in the
block, or do you need to make some sort of adapter/spacer?

Scott