From: Charles via groups.io <chasgould@...>
To: ArcaneAutos@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Sep 24, 2021 3:22 pm
Subject: Re: [ArcaneAutos] Micron car

The reason for cuter hub steering design on the motorcycles is to insulate the suspension inputs from the steering inputs, so that bumps don’t induce steering changes, and steering inputs don’t induce suspension changes.
Not a new design. Originally used on 1921 Neracar motorcycle.
Steering engine cradle design on Micron car is very different and does not accomplish this same objective. Also, Bond Minicar used similar steerable engine cradle.
Chas