Re: Can anyone recommend a shop nearby

mchl_gabriel

I agree with the cost in the Bay area. I had my head done on the Minor and was charged $1200 and it took 3  1/2 months.
That is why I am not going back to the shop to do the repair

Michael

On Thu, Sep 9, 2021 at 9:25 AM 600miles <z600miles@...> wrote:
$800 plus parts? Seems like bay area prices gone nuts. I know its an alum v8, I bet a Jag would be expensive too.

I got my Isetta head done - replace 1 guide, cut seats $100 but was emergency I need it now price. Same guy pressed my Isetta crank for only $80. Most folks ship them to Belgium to get a rod pressed in. I have a shop here in Medford Oregon that does my Honda 600 heads - cut seats only $24ea head.

Miles