Re: Can anyone recommend a shop nearby

sujit roy

I had some Triumph Stag cylinder heads rebuilt by Ador at American European Auto Clinic in Mountain View. He does engine work for

He changed me 800$ labor to do 2 heads which was in the ball park of others. He never worked on Stag heads, but worked on TR7 heads which are very similar. My car is running.

Sujit

Sujit Roy
(408) 839-8359
sujitroy@...

On Wednesday, September 8, 2021, 01:21:50 PM PDT, mchl_gabriel <aetal@...> wrote:

Hi

My 1958 Morris Minor 948 cc  4cy blew a piston. I took the head off and had it rebuilt. I found then it that  a piston has a hole in the edge.
. I do not have anywhere to do the work myself  so I need to take it to a shop. Any recommendation?
 Michael Gabriel