Re: Nice Group Tour

600miles

Of all the car clubs I have been in I dont recall a tour like I suggest. An interesting tour would consist of driving to members homes like Ken Mitchell, Dick Tuttle, or Byron (too far but when he was in Menlo) or others within a certain radius. Have each victim, err, participant speak on their collection and how they got the vehicles.

Some of the best events I recall was going to Red Fred's, Byrons in Menlo and Carmel, and that home up on 35, Cockcrofts? and the yearly meet at, geez, I'm brain dead, Greg Beemers place.

Miles