Re: Lucas RB310 Regulator for sale

Ken Nelson

For some reason that designation sounds familiar - maybe same as my Jowett Jupiter, or Hillman Easidrive convertible with the electric automatic - but I cant verify as they're all back in Detroit and I'm here in Palo Alto until may - what do you want for it Martin?  Do you know what model car it came from?

Ken

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 9:16 PM Martin Worsdall <mworsdall@...> wrote:
Hello All,

I have a good used condition Lucas RB310 regulator available for sale.  It's date stamped 10/59. I bought it for my Vauxhall, but never fitted it.
I plan to list it on EBay, but I thought I'd see if there is local interest first.

Photos available on request.

Cheers,
Martin
in Benicia