Re: How to fix a Harbor freight 12 ton hydraulic jack

600miles

I rebuilt my 12T jack after watching YouTube vids. There is a good one on bleeding the jacks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buo2g5RAZnE  but mine had been dripping oil for the last 15 years. I took my old o-ring to a local o ring supplier and they gave me one for free. The hydraulic o-rings are higher durometer rubber than regular o-rings. My jack works so good now that I bent my chassis trying to press my Isetta crankshaft. Here's another one on dismantle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9PYvRhIIls