Re: CA VIN verifier recommendation needed


Larry 831-359-8711 or lcohen831@...          he came by my house before I moved out of CA and did 6 vehicles for me. I don't recall what he charged. Only one was rejected and I just took it to a different DMV to register. Alternately you could call around to some private dealers and ask if they can do it for you.        CHP, I just dropped in and they did my dad's Morgan - I had to twist his arm, told him I was leaving back to Oregon the next day - so they did it and installed a new Blue Tag for me but with same VIN.   If you print out the form and take to your local PD they can do it for you (Scotts Valley told me they would).


Join to automatically receive all group messages.