Re: Fuel tank cleaning service needed in Cupertino area

600miles

Por 15 cleaning solution ($30/gallon) is a rip off and is same product as Oil Eater ($5/gallon). I had a Honda 600 Sedan tank boiled and sealed at Polar for $100. But they are out of business. On my Powell i took the tank to a local radiator shop here in town (Medford), they wanted $300. I can buy a new steel original style tank for $150, but still too much for me. I used the Oil Eater and a pressure washer and cleaned it myself. I did not seal it as it was not rusty nor leaky.

Miles