Re: Electrical connectors?

Keith Murphy

Try Napa, they carry better quality then most auto stores ....

On Nov 16, 2020, at 4:38 PM, Larry Sacks <LMSacks@...> wrote:

Is it better quality?  At this point, I'd rather pay a bit extra to get a better "perceived" quality.

I bought some connectors from Home Depot (?) that included the traditional crush crimper - which was a slight upgrade over the pliers and screwdriver I was using to crush the connector.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 4:32 PM Fred Cisin <cisin@...> wrote:
Are the Harbor Freight ones of acceptale quality?
They sell assortments pretty cheap, sometimes including a toy crimper.