Re: How to change all 4 tires without a jack

Ken Nelson

Very interesting Peter - thanks for that!  Sounds like the predecessor to the web!   Now we don't know who to believe at all!

Ken

On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 3:05 PM <langeckerp@...> wrote:

Ken, during the time of the USSR the Prawda ("Truth", started in 1917 during the November revolution) was the state newspaper well know to distort facts to match with the revolutionary mandate.

So during time that picture was taken Prawda was still in full power, changing reality one article at a time.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Nelson <citbuff@...>
To: ArcaneAutos@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Aug 19, 2020 9:30 pm
Subject: Re: [ArcaneAutos] How to change all 4 tires without a jack

Well now, that's a very different viewpoint Peter - who's Prawda?

Ken

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 11:36 PM Peter Langecker via groups.io <langeckerp=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
According to Prawda the Tatra is upright - the world is standing on its head.

Peter

On Aug 19, 2020, at 8:18 PM, David Russel <djrussel@...> wrote:

Think they did the underpans that way from the '30's on the T77 and T87, but don't know for sure.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 8:14 PM Ken Nelson <citbuff@...> wrote:
I like the smooth underpan - just like a DS!  Similar aerodynamics -

Ken

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 10:49 PM David Russel <djrussel@...> wrote:
Yes, seat cushions.  Windshield popped out and the seat bottoms fell out of their frames and poked out the opening.  Apparently the doors still worked and the guys used the doors to exit.  Not going to try that in mine, especially as the front has a bench seat  ;-)

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 7:00 PM Ken Nelson <citbuff@...> wrote:
What is that sticking clear thru the windshield?? front seat???  Weird appearance to say least - pretty good flip!

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 9:53 PM David Russel <djrussel@...> wrote:
Makes for easier rotating...

<image.png>